Thank you to everyone who participated in last week’s poll! Your feedback was greatly appreciated! I also appreciate that no one voted that this project wasn’t worth cleaning up and to start something new. It’s nice to know that I’m heading in the right direction with this project.

Moving forward, I have decided to follow the suggestions with the highest votes first (I will get to all of them, don’t worry). The top three were to work on the environment assets, the environment scene, and cleaning up what I already had. I’ve started with the assets, as that is going to be the quickest thing I can clean up and will be useful for the scene. I will then use those better-developed ideas in the scene so that I can improve upon the look and feel without it being so very loose of a concept. From there, I’ll clean up the front view of the spider with the suggestions provided in class and from other feedback I have received.

This slideshow demonstrates my progress throughout the semester, including the most recent improvements, works in progress, and some of my traditional media work as well. Enjoy!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Thank you again to all the people who have helped me these past sixteen weeks! Your input and encouragement has been essential to helping me develop my skills further. Please feel free to follow this blog or any of my other social media pages to see where this goes from here! Thank you, again.

Advertisements